#25535 By EvanCampbell - Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:48 am - Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:48 am #25535 Starting the day.. [/quote] Nice! ...hell of a start...can only imagine the finish
#25556 By static14 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:08 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:08 pm #25556 ED you should join in on the Goldsmith-athon Tim and I are having. All are welcome
#25557 By EdKings - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:09 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:09 pm #25557 Goldsmith hour? First time playing this one..
#25559 By static14 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm #25559 we started yesterday and will likely go through the 21st. Which is the 10th anniversary of his passing sadly.
#25566 By NathanLurker - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm #25566 I'll probably join you guys tonight after work with some ''outland-ish'' music, if you know what I mean. Also should spin The Wind and the Lion. and Alien.
#25573 By tonyandrewgiles - Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm #25573 I'll join in on the Goldsmith-a-thon! Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#25586 By tim28212 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:46 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:46 pm #25586 almost put that one on static but I picked this one instead
#25597 By soundtracks of fear - Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm #25597 Arrived today
#25603 By philball1974 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 pm #25603 Some cracking vinyl being spun by everyone at the moment. Im envious of the time some of you get! Anyways, a non soundtrack but is epic enough to be one! Matt Berry Music for Insomniacs
#25604 By tim28212 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm #25604 @philball, I am on PTO this week that is the only reason I am able to spin this much during the week; usually it's just weekends I get to spin
#25627 By EdKings - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm #25627 To keep the Goldsmith'athon going.. Going to end my day with not only the soundtrack.. ..but the first movie as well! Been to long! Goodnight everyone!
#25628 By philball1974 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm #25628 Though the goldsmith epic was on his anniversary? 21st right?
#25633 By static14 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:55 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:55 pm #25633 Yeah the 21st will mark the 10th anniversary. We're doing a week long Goldsmith-a-thon.
#25634 By philball1974 - Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 pm - Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 pm #25634 That kind of commitment deserves a dedicated thread!!