Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#25652
I'm planning to join in the JG celebration from the 21st with a special handmade of an unreleased score ;)
User avatar
By static14
#25681
@Tim your positive influence continues. I just ordered a copy of Link :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25685
@static, as you are for me, Freud is on my to-buy list. there is just so much other there and not enough $$$.

I don't play Link that often but it is pretty good, reminds me of Gremlins and Runaway at times.

@tony, nice one!
User avatar
By tim28212
#25690
@static, too funny, I just pulled that one for my next one, looks like I will have to pick another :)
User avatar
By static14
#25691
That's happened to me a few times all ready too :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25694
@philball, I need that one!



By philball1974
#25705
@Tim it's actually one of my favourite goldsmith scores. Reminds me of my grandad
User avatar
By static14
#25750
@Disco waiting impatiently for Damnation Alley :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#25783
@static, you clever sod :)

It's such a great little score, so unusual. JG was fully into his electro-experimentation by that point. I need to do it justice with the art, so will be working on it over the weekend. In the meantime, a teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtj4aR3Ms0

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#25796
Couldn't not start the day with this...

  • 1
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 78
  • 79
  • 235