Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#28645
Spinning some great stuff today @Disco!
User avatar
By static14
#28696
In anticipation of tomorrow's pre-order for Friday the 13th

By DISCOSUCKS...
#28717
Love those movies/scores Static - really need this!

Now spinning (thanks to forum member @albatard's heads up) this incredible Morricone score - notable for a 15min+ banger on side two that is one of the coolest suspense themes of EM that I've ever heard. Just....wow.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15051808142/
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#29143
This album is just flawless IMO.

User avatar
By static14
#29148
@tony agreed!
By EvanCampbell
#29212
^third that...The Visitor to me is one of the best releases in awhile.

Now relaxing to the sounds of some B movie greatness

By EvanCampbell
#29688
Finally a break from the Friday the 13th situation...

User avatar
By Jimmy_Mike
#29708
Phil, just saw this. Are you a graphic designer?

Cheers
User avatar
By tim28212
#29761
OK, so my initial impressions were probably a bit off. Enjoying this better the second time. Still not sure how much play it will actually get but keeping it for now.

User avatar
By tim28212
#29764
this is just too good!

User avatar
By tim28212
#29773
I had several new arrivals this week. I missed the movie but this score is great.



2nd LP
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#29777
oh. tim, my copy's shipping date is delayed till end of september. I guess I'll have to expect amazon to always be late compared to other sell points
User avatar
By tim28212
#29780
@Nathan, I ordered through my local shop. it's a terrific score IMO. hope Amazon surprises you and ships sooner
User avatar
By tim28212
#29805
one of two Donaggio scores this week, both older ones from the 80's but new to me

User avatar
By tim28212
#29828
last one before I run some errands.

Love this one
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#29831
@tim - This totally took me by surprise.

I love it.
User avatar
By tim28212
#29855
@tony, took me by surprise also, so glad I took the chance on it

the 2nd of my Donaggio purchases. I must say Ebay has been rather good to me the past few weeks as far as movie score go, 3 Donaggio and a sealed copy of Inseminoid

By jdubtxn
#29858
I agree. Such a fun listen. Great pressing as well.
User avatar
By static14
#29875
Never enough Donaggio :)
  • 1
  • 88
  • 89
  • 90
  • 91
  • 92
  • 235