Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#34736
Oooh I like Electric Wizard is it new/any good?
Got this today off Amazon for about £4 and it really is excellent!
Dark and mischievous

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#34738
@Dagar : Yes it's the new Electric Wizard that just came out. It's nice, it's more brooding, slow and dark than the earlier releases (Witchcult Today, Black Masses, Legalise Drugs & murder, ...), it's heavy and mean and depressive. love it.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#34739
Gonna give it listen on Spotify right now! Like your new avatar is it René Magrittes work or from a classic movie I have undiscovered?
By dahousen
#34750
You are good! ;)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#34801
I just got this in today. Really enjoying it. Better than the samples I recall listening to. Nicely done, Invada!

By EvanCampbell
#34808
Phil glad to see you posting again...one of my favorites!
By DISCOSUCKS...
#34815
100% yes, man! Saw it five times at least on the original release....love the animatronic/prosthetic fx stuff in it too!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#34827
Scaring all and sundry this morning.




Didn't know quite how much I needed this until this morning.
Utterly fantastic.
By philball1974
#34834
Still waiting for mine!! Looks good though.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#34845
[quote=34739]Gonna give it listen on Spotify right now! Like your new avatar is it René Magrittes work or from a classic movie I have undiscovered?[/quote]

I honestly don't know. stumbled upon it on tumblr, which, most of the time, doesn't give the source of the picture.
User avatar
By jgibbs4053
#34858

Got this I the mail a couple days ago
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#34859
I hope you like it @phil, it's hands down the most terrifying record I now own but sounds ace.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#34962
Ah right, yeah I think it probably is 'the lover's. Listened to that new electric wizard - bloody good stuff went down well with a couple bottles of Leffe
  • 1
  • 106
  • 107
  • 108
  • 109
  • 110
  • 235