Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#36188
I saw that Dracula LP sealed at a local shop last weekend for ~$10 and was wondering if it was worth picking up. I'll have to check it out.
User avatar
By reelybored
#36196
@discosucks 'tis mine as well >:-)
User avatar
By reelybored
#36202
is that your house??
User avatar
By layneharvey
#36204
wasn't sure where to post this, but i just ran across this blog that seems to have some amazing soundtrack compilations available for free download. downloading all 6 volumes right now. artwork is even awesome. check it out!

http://ncashleydesign.blogspot.com
By DISCOSUCKS...
#36209
Oh, if only.....but if it were mine, It'd probably be less tasteful! ;)
User avatar
By Bub
#36210
[quote=36195] [/quote]

Thumbs up on that Digable Planets!
User avatar
By Bub
#36214
@toosoonjunior Sometimes you just never forget a spine ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#36217
@disco - I have to steal this.
User avatar
By layneharvey
#36219
@bub and @toosoonjunior - aaaaaah yes, reachin'! the nickel bags of funk. love that record.
User avatar
By tim28212
#36320
pulled out more of my Harry Manfredini

User avatar
By jgibbs4053
#36322

A great way to start a 3 day weekend
User avatar
By tim28212
#36332
TGIF people!!

I usually only play side one which contains 'Thank God It's Friday' (Love & Kisses), 'After Dark' (Pattie Brooks), and Donna Summer's 'With Your Love' and 'Last Dance'

let's just hope this doesn't lead me down Casablanca lane for the rest of the day :)

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#36333
@tim - Take the ride my friend...

There's some killer stuff on Casablanca.
User avatar
By tim28212
#36337
@tony, don't I know it!! :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#36347
With school and work my listening time has been cut down a bit so am making full use of my spare time by scaring the crap out of myself with Alien Isolation & these sounds.


(I love this so much)








User avatar
By static14
#36349
Good stuff Tony!
User avatar
By tim28212
#36350
agree with static, great stuff!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#36354
@tim, @static - The sounds are going along with the game nicely.
User avatar
By tim28212
#36356
@tony, how is the game? I'm not a gamer but have read that it is pretty scary.
  • 1
  • 110
  • 111
  • 112
  • 113
  • 114
  • 235