Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42905
One of DW's finest.

By Whip Wilson
#42923
I'm really enjoying Wingo's Take Shelter right now. It didn't jump out of the speakers at me on the first spin, but it has since paid serious dividends.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42924
@disco - Gonna give this a look & listen.
User avatar
By hncreature
#42940
Cooking and spinning...











While I'm not a big fan of music from the movie Lps...me being a 70's kid...old...the Guardians Awesome Mix Tape Vol 1 takes me back to listening to Cleveland radio as a kid and I'm really liking the mix - Sadly the tracks are out of order from the movie and threw me off...plus they added the first tune from Awesome Mix Tape 2 - The other Lp by Tyler Bates...is a fun action adventure OST that I also liked

April Fool's Day kind of blew me away...liking that A LOT! Even had it own "ch ch ch ch...ah ah ah" throughout
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42963
@disco - Diggin' this on a frosty morn.

Surely someone will release this on wax?!?!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#42999
Yeah its a great album ! I didn't know about the remixes, I'll check it out for sure, thanks Spun !
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43032
Funny that the same week I win a bid on Les Baxter's soundtrack to "the Dunwich Horror", I stumble upon a second Les Baxter score at my local record store to add to my collection.

By Vapourmeyer
#43038
I love Les Baxter! Especially this, which I play on my imaginary boat in the imaginary sun:
User avatar
By tim28212
#43073
my only Black Friday purchase

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43074
Do you have the season 4 release Tim ? I'm thinking of going to my local store later after work today to see if they have leftovers of the season 1, but I already have season 4. You think it's worth getting season 1 ?
User avatar
By tim28212
#43076
@nathan, If you are a GOT fan I would say it is worth getting. I have both season 1 and 4. Some themes carry across both seasons but still plenty of differences to have both. I am not disappointed. My fingers are crossed that somewhere down the line season 2 and 3 get a released.
User avatar
By tim28212
#43082
got this a few months back and just now getting around to spinning it. I do believe I got this for 25 cents if I remember correctly

User avatar
By static14
#43086
Finally back to spinning after a week of being in Arizona :)
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43090


Some more Les Baxter found today in another local store while I was looking for the Game of Thrones season 1 black friday release.
  • 1
  • 136
  • 137
  • 138
  • 139
  • 140
  • 235