Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#44249
@static, I'd never heard of that preamp so had to look it up, looks sweet! We seem to have taken similar paths as far as getting the sound we want from our systems. I had a Lehmann Black Cube and replaced it with my first tube phono pre-amp and I'm loving it. Congrats & enjoy your new toy!
User avatar
By tim28212
#44301
break out your white suits
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#44306


@Tim that has to be the most common soundtrack ever. Every time I see someone selling records on the street in NYC I always ask if they have any soundtracks. They always reply "Yes, I have Saturday Night Fever and Rocky" lol
User avatar
By tim28212
#44308
@cult, very true! it had the record for most sales until The Bodyguard came along.
User avatar
By tim28212
#44314
John Barry for a quarter?
yes please!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#44315
@tim - This is the the movie I'm actually named after...

Still a killer after 36 years.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#44317
One of my favorites of the past year.

User avatar
By tim28212
#44318
@tony, very cool man. I love me some disco.
User avatar
By tim28212
#44323
some Goldsmith this Saturday afternoon

a grade listen, this one is available is anyone is interested in it.

User avatar
By tim28212
#44325
now for some Sex :)
User avatar
By static14
#44326
It's a rarity to transition from Star Trek to sex. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#44329
@static, not bad for a 51 (soon to be 52) year old :)
User avatar
By static14
#44330
live long and prosper ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#44331
@static - Jealous of that one.
User avatar
By static14
#44332
@tony i'm sure DW has to be releasing this sooner or later :)
User avatar
By jgibbs4053
#44335
That's the only reason I haven't purchased off EBay yet.
User avatar
By tim28212
#44355
a few of this mornings spins inspired from @creatures recent purchases



User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44357


Luboš Fišer - Valerie A Týden Divů (Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders) (Finders Keepers Records - FKR009LP) 2006
  • 1
  • 143
  • 144
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 235