Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#44824
Yeah, and it's a rainy day here too...the sound of the sparse, dusty landscapes suits it surprisingly well.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44832


Spacemen 3 - Losing Touch With Your Mind... (Munster Records - MR 011) 1991
By Pitch
#44846
[quote=44845]

Nurse With Wound – The Bacteria Magnet (United Dirter – DPROMEP66) 2008


[/quote]

Do you have any black vinyl or just colour?

Cancel that - just seen your posts above - Boney M - respect!!!! There is a really great track on that LP - just trying to dig it out to remind myself what it is..... back shortly!

Actually that's it!! But what does it have to do with the Bollywood FK comp?
User avatar
By monsterworship
#44856
Nathanlurker, I also have that japanese burning!
Their feet are on fire from dancin.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#44857
ah Monster, burning buddy ! It's a good one heh ? I'm not so excited by the rick Wakeman Variations from Side 1, but the main score on side 2 is great, a super good addition to a collection and I think it fits well with Boogeyman on the shelves.

***


User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#44890
Listening to Side B of the Dexter OST in light of Cuba's recent news. :p


User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44894


Fabio Frizzi - Paura Nella Città Dei Morti Viventi / City Of The Living Dead (Stella (8), Stella Edizioni Musicali - SEM 85003) LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu 2014

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZvIg0 ... ommC13TxUj[/video]
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#44924


I think this is one of the best, essential horror score in a collection. If it ever get repressed I'll buy it again. in the meantime, I'm really enjoying this amazing japanese pressing.
  • 1
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 148
  • 149
  • 235