Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23188
@tim - one of mine too.

This is the MOV repress but looks and sounds straight up fantastic.
By Cloudships
#23216


first soundtrack by Dylan Carlson of EARTH. This will be yet another soundtrack i most likely never see the movie for
User avatar
By static14
#23241
and now for something completely different....

User avatar
By tim28212
#23242
@static, how is JP?
User avatar
By static14
#23243
@Tim Really nice. I listened to it twice in a row.
User avatar
By static14
#23245
Got my flexi in the mail today. :)

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#23247
You're all over the new stuff tonight static14. I feel a cult and hard to find old score coming up for a spin on your playlist.
User avatar
By static14
#23248
sort of :)... Not hard to find, but still worth finding.

User avatar
By tim28212
#23249
glad to hear that, can't wait to spin mine, what variant did you get
User avatar
By static14
#23250
black. which was kinda what I was hoping for :)
By Ptflea2
#23252
[quote=23149]The least played of all my DW releases being rectified.


[/quote]

I spun Ms. 45 the day I bought it right when it came out, but haven't played it again since. Didn't really grab me (like the film did). I need to give it another shot(no pun intended) this weekend.
User avatar
By static14
#23253
@Ptflea2 give it another shot it'll grow on you.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#23255


Soft music to cool down before going to sleep
User avatar
By static14
#23256
sweet dreams.
By nick1972
#23367
First listen about to start
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23369
@ptflea2 - Its really worth it buddy, some of it I just find really jarring but some of the stuff on side 2 is straight up wonderful.

If it hadn't been a DW release I probably would have skipped it & missed out on a really solid strange record.
By Jarrod
#23390
@Dagar Got that Lalo Schifrin album Black Widow about 6 months ago and really like it! Some nice funky moments on it. Did yours come with the inner sleeve? It's interesting that Schifrin was on the jazz label CTI at the time. I just recently got another album by Lalo Schifrin from 1979 that was on the disco label Butterfly Records. Though the album is listed as being a band called Fire and Ice, it is a straight up Schifrin album, and it;s pretty funky as well. I still need that Enter The Dragon record.
By Jarrod
#23392
It's unfortunate that the Maniac album doesn't contain the three cuts from the Don Armando's Second Avenue Rhumba Band, with Compliment Your Leading Lady, Winter Love, and Goin' To A Showdown. Actually the entire Don Armando album is amazing!
User avatar
By tim28212
#23424
spinning this as I clean JP for it's first spin

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#23430
@Jarrod you can never have enough Lalo Schifin! :)Check out Rollercoster!
Black Widow is a great album and yes it does have an inner sleeve.
User avatar
By static14
#23437
really nice isn't it @Tim?
  • 1
  • 64
  • 65
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 235