Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jdubtxn
#24231
One of my favorite releases so far this year.
User avatar
By tim28212
#24235
@discosucks, since I missed your marathon a few days ago..


and just so you know I do have a little TD in my collection :)

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#24237
@tim f#@king A collection, May even have a few on me and I'm a fanatic.
Changing the subject a little, there has been a little chatter about splitting this thread into currently listening to and currently listening OST maybe even currently listening to horror/sci-fi related OST
Anyway...

This is fucked up! think AFX (aphex twin) on acid ;) fantastic!
User avatar
By tim28212
#24238
@Dagar, I saw a little of the chatter about splitting this thread and I hope it doesn't happen. I enjoy seeing what someone is spinning and how one spin can be an OST and the next something completely different. If I have to jump to different threads for that it kinda takes away from the flow. But, that's just my opinion and everyone has one. :)

So before it splits I'm gonna post this spin

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#24240
@tim I'm easy about the thread split but at a push I guess I'd be a yay for it! :)
@disco bet that gatefold was a bit of a shocker ha ha! Gonna give it a listen on spotify.
In the meantime...
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#24241
@tim - sheeeeeeeeeeeet!

I gotta up my TD game ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#24242
Tim - very nice indeed. I'd post my own but it's very, very similar :)

I'm on a TD tip right now, so am gonna be youtubing some tracks here at work...(though I'm a cinema projectionist p/t and we're screening the 20th anniversary re-issue of Pulp Fiction tonight, so still debating whether to sit in on that bad boy!)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#24243
Re: Cannibal sleeve = I nearly tossed my cookies yo! (and pierced boobs are most definitely NSFW, oops!!)
User avatar
By static14
#24245
As the guy who started the thread I don't mind the non OST stuff at all. I've been guilty of posting a few regular ass albums myself :)

Oh and i'm bummed i missed out on the TD marathon but I was laid out with Strep throat and dealing with my Daughter who had it as well for the better part of the week. :(
By DISCOSUCKS...
#24246
Blessings upon your house, sir...hope it's clearing up.

Anyhow, it was more of a sprint than a marathon in the end :)
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#24249
Nah @disco not ferrox, school daze! We were missing you @static- get well soon! Anytime is a good time for a TD marathon.
Not that Brian May!
User avatar
By static14
#24250
Thanks for the well wishes guys. My little girl is feeling much better thankfully, and I'm just starting to take a turn for the better. Might spin a few tonight for the first time this week. :)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#24252
That Patrick Cowley 'School Daze' LP is fantastic! One of my favorites!
User avatar
By static14
#24262
R.I.P. Eli Wallach.



I wrote a small post about his passing on my Re-Cinemator page. Spent and afternoon with him once ten years ago and it has always stuck with me how clearly and honestly he loved life. http://on.fb.me/TiQt7q
User avatar
By static14
#24263
I don't know about that @Disco. You did run the miracle mile. :)
User avatar
By static14
#24265
No more sappy stuff. let's get back to TD (or is it TG? I think I missed something :) )

User avatar
By hncreature
#24273
Found for $50...worthy?
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#24280
What a lounge sunday @disco! :) About GINC you can read something HERE . There's a lot more about their history but all in italian, anyway I'm pretty sure that we will see more reissues in the future! ;)
User avatar
By tim28212
#24281
@static, you didn't miss anything, just more proof that I am the world's worst typist, above post (TG) corrected :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#24283
I'm jumping in on the TG/TD?!? Fun.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#24284
You better believe it, @max! Though now I'm back at work again...

Big thanks for the GINC link, something fun to read! I've always been curious about them/Ennio's involvement, but keep forgetting to research them. Amazing stuff anyway -- are any of those guys on the soundtrack to 4 Flies on Grey Velvet by any chance? (especially the rock-out theme song??) :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#24285
Good TG jump, TD!! I mean, TG!! Aarghh.......

Hope you're having a top sunday with your bad self and your good lady :)

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#24287
Enjoying tunes much less the housework but all in all a tip top day.

Have a good one yourself :)
  • 1
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 235