Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#28407
yeah but I'll be an optimism here and take it that my order will soon be shipped.
User avatar
By tim28212
#28408
@static, I'm really enjoying it. My first impression is much stronger for it than Chopping Mall. I can see myself letting Chopping Mall go, not so much Surf Nazis. How is the new Tron? I preordered with Amazon way back but when so much other stuff started getting released or up for preorder I cancelled it. At 5000 I figured I had time to get it later.
User avatar
By static14
#28409
Hmm. I may have to rethink Surf Nazis now. I am digging Chopping Mall though.

Tron sounds really good. you should have a lot of time to grab a copy but I think the improvement over the original single album version is obvious from the first note.
User avatar
By tim28212
#28411
I'm going to give CM another go. I really feel like I am missing something because you and others are digging it so much. I feel left out. :)
User avatar
By static14
#28412
Definitely give it another spin before you send it on it's way. Maybe it'll grow on you :)
User avatar
By lazyben
#28413
I ordered Tron from amazon way back and it shipped yesterday, due tomorrow. I do have prime which probably helps with (belated) release date delivery and I believe they ship in order date order.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#28414
[quote=28413]I ordered Tron from amazon way back and it shipped yesterday, due tomorrow. I do have prime which probably helps with (belated) release date delivery and I believe they ship in order date order.[/quote]

Nice. I'm in Canada, so ordered from amazon . ca and I think we have all the records a bit after you guys in the US
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#28431
Picked these 2 up today and threw Surf Nazis on first.

Cannot say enough good stuff about it. Totally what I'm into & one that will get a ton of play.



Loving Chopping Mall too, bringing back some fond memories & looking great on fluro pink!


By Darren LD1984
#28598
@Discosucks oh man, how I loved that film and soundtrack when I was a teenager
By DISCOSUCKS...
#28609
Drugstore? Yeah, it's a stone classic. Cemented my eternal bro-love for Dillon and Van Sant. With some left over for Goldenthal ;)
By philball1974
#28615
Loving this new blood red one!

By Darren LD1984
#28616
Yeah, Drugstore. Hats... If I ever see a hat on a bed in this forum, man, I'm gone.
User avatar
By reelybored
#28617
^^^^ lol
By Darren LD1984
#28619
@reelybored Even laughing at a hat is a 30 day hex, man.

Also, never look at the back of a picture disc.
  • 1
  • 87
  • 88
  • 89
  • 90
  • 91
  • 235