you seem to have a lot of doubles lately, you selling/trading when you've decided?
I have been in this business a long time. Now if I don't want to do a show, it's not because I got stage fright. It's because some creature from beyond doesn't want me to do the show. Now gangway.
@hatter, yes, I do have a few doubles. If I post something you, or anyone else, might be interested in let me know. Everything that I decide to let go will be going up when I am done.
Cool,
yeah poltergeist and somewhere in time are both possibilities when you've figured it out. i'll keep an eye out here. thanks
I have been in this business a long time. Now if I don't want to do a show, it's not because I got stage fright. It's because some creature from beyond doesn't want me to do the show. Now gangway.
I have been in this business a long time. Now if I don't want to do a show, it's not because I got stage fright. It's because some creature from beyond doesn't want me to do the show. Now gangway.
Really great instrumental record from a local Dallas-Ft Worth artist. Has gotten lots of spins from me over the past year or so! Sample the entire album here.
agree with static, and one I don't play enough. Not sure what it runs these days but back in the day it could be had for few $$$. I think I paid $6 for mine.