Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#37732
@disco - One of the greatest of all time.

Rouke IS Harry Angel
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#37733
@disco - well excuse the language but that's Fuxking awesome!

And now saying coming soon on the site....
User avatar
By tim28212
#37740
It's almost time kids. The clock is ticking.



possibly Carpenter's finest score.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#37742
How are those extra tracks Tim? I'm really in two minds whether to double dip this one, since the sleeve isn't really that different.....I assumed the extras are cues from the expanded CD, though I'm sure it says on the DW site that they were unearthed specifically for this edition. Colour me Curious!
User avatar
By tim28212
#37743
@disco, this is the original DW issue. I share the same feelings as you about double dipping. I have the expanded on CD so not feeling real strong about re-purchasing this.
User avatar
By tim28212
#37744
this seldom gets played but it came up for a cleaning and decided to spin it

By TheHolocene
#37745
I have both copies of H3 and I must say the reissue sounds meatier and seems to have more of a dynamic range to my ear. It also flows nicer as an album with those extra cues feeling like a lead up to halloween. The packaging is pretty much the same but with some extra notes which are alway welcome. The H3 score is by far my favourite DW release mind you!
User avatar
By tim28212
#37756
can't let the week pass without spinning this

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#37774
Just got these two classics in the mail from LITA. Starting off with Once Upon a Time...


The orange/black deluxe version is gorgeous and really suits the movie/score...
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#37781


Picked this up today. Along with like fifty other OSTs... Today was the soft opening for a new 15,000 sq ft record store in Dallas called Josey Records. Dropped like $300, at least we drank a lot of free Blood & Honey beer from their keg. And the DJs all played good music. The sad thing is I put back as many as I bought. Figured you only get so many opportunities to cherry pick a big new soundtrack section.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#37785
Another from today

User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#37787
My Ennio records came in from Lita today also. They sound great! Spinning Once Upon a Time now

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#37789
I was at Josey today too. It was awesome to see so many folks out there digging. It's definitely going to be an asset to the metroplex.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#37791




Couple more from my Josey Records spree today.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#37913
It's almost time kids...



This is by far my favourite soundtrack in the Halloween series & one I'll be grabbing from DW for the extra tracks.
Overall I'd also say that next to the first Halloween this is probably my favourite in the series too.
User avatar
By tim28212
#37917
all the talk of fishmen and Screamers on the other thread I decided to give it a spin. 'Descent to Atlantis' is an especially nice track.
User avatar
By tim28212
#37923
original Varese Sarabande issue. I miss the ghost story at the beginning that is included on the DW issue but otherwise I think I may like this musical presentation better.
  • 1
  • 116
  • 117
  • 118
  • 119
  • 120
  • 235