Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39402
This doesn't get nearly enough spins at my house.

Such a fantastic score.

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#39403
^Yep! DotD is one of my all-time favorites for sure.
User avatar
By tim28212
#39413
@tony, Halloween 5 is nice, I wish they had started with the score and the various artist tracks afterwards. I always skip those and go straight to the score.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39422
@tim - couldn't agree more, it's such a shame that the first 2 score tracks are at the end of side one.

Mine was a little crackly so decided to take it off and give it a clean, think I'll be skipping Romeo Romeo when it's dry :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39423
@dagar - I'm loving this so much, getting daily plays here.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#39452
Yeah totally epic, a gargantuan beast of a record, and not so far away in magnitude is this pure engulfing dark necessity
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#39462
MONDOCON ORIGINAL REJECTED COLOURWAY



RED & GREEN SWIRL
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#39475
Tutti I Colori Del Buio



Old school horror acid trip. Mi piace.
By EvanCampbell
#39533
Love the color of that rejected House by the Cemetery...had to order one the other day.
By EvanCampbell
#39543
The past few days the weather has been beautiful out here (California)...it has been overcast, crisp and grey. Had kind of an Evil Dead feel to me. I been playing this several times. Love when weather and music connect.

By DrRhythm
#39585
That's a great record - only have CD sadly.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39589
@dr - one of my favourites of the past few years.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39594


Mimsy.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#39658
Music From The Great Hitchcock Movie Thrillers



Bernard Herrmann 1969
  • 1
  • 121
  • 122
  • 123
  • 124
  • 125
  • 235