Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#39664

Really loving this one now, invent your own dialect!
It's a twisted Bowie/Cave/Cash and many others over the everlasting drone of o'malley's doom mongers. Thumbs up! See HEAR
By philball1974
#39669
@dagar are we talking terrestrials drone or monoliths darker than dark doom?
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#39678
@phil I'd probably say nearer monoliths due to the Ulver influence on terrestials, but actually when it's doomy more Black One and something completely different for them, shrieking guitar even! vocal took a while, but now I've bee sucked into he void! There's a link above may still be there! ;)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#39897
Haven't spun this in quite a while, but it's still one of my favorite listens.

It's gay porno Friday, haven't you heard?

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#39901


Nico Fidenco
Black Emanuelle - Orient Reportage
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39916
@static - nice selection going on today buddy.
User avatar
By static14
#39918
In a Carpenter kinda mood :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#39933
@static, are you going to replace your DW first Carpenter editions with the re-issues? Still undecided here.
User avatar
By static14
#39936
i have a trade pending with someone on the board to swap my halloween III for the new reissue, but other then that i think I'm gonna stick with the old ones.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#39952

when I heard it was Orange, I wanted a red. But this is nice! A very thought provoking orchestral score.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#39966
One of my favorites, but haven't spun it in forever. A great twist on the traditional spaghetti western sound.

By siforster
#39983


Can't be denied that the Hohokum soundtrack is utterly pretty!
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#39984
This little guy just came down the pipe.

I'm really surprised my order went through. I ordered this from Forced Exposure a while after it had gone on sale and it was already sold out everywhere else. Others were reporting at that time that their orders were being cancelled even though the site still just said 'Low on stock', so I kept expecting to get a cancellation as well. Guess I lucked out?



  • 1
  • 122
  • 123
  • 124
  • 125
  • 126
  • 235