Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#41523
It is ON!

1st spin....mein gott, that's some good shit. AND I'd completely forgotten about the G.I.T.D sleeve logo!



So, sittin in the dark getting my DP jams on....good times.
User avatar
By deafmetal
#41525


"Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to Hell, because through that gateway, evil will invade the world." - The Book of Eibon

Fabio Frizzi - The Beyond OST
User avatar
By deafmetal
#41526
@discosucks, the Tron Legacy vinyls sound fantastic. Love the glow logo!
User avatar
By static14
#41527
The gold version was the only reason you got the haze! :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#41528
Oh yeah!

^ Which version of The Beyond is that, @deafmetal? I have the black Mondo, did they also do a clear?
User avatar
By deafmetal
#41530
@discosucks, it's the Mondo variant -- kind of a clear/light blue vinyl with turquoise and red wisps running through it. When not backlit, it looks purple/blue. It's a beautiful piece of vinyl, and it sounds pretty clean as well.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#41533
Very cool -- had no idea the turquoise was so clear. One of the very best things they've put out for me, that front art just has something...magic about it.
By Whip Wilson
#41538
I also love The Beyond from Mondo. Top 3-5 from them for me. I also have the variant and it sounds terrific. Also, with you 100% on the cover. Perfection. Christ, listen to me: "Also, also, also!" I'm cleary bringing bupkis to the table here. I'll show myself the door.
User avatar
By freshoj
#41547
Bupkis!
User avatar
By deafmetal
#41581
The Hardware OST is a wonder. I love the film, and Boswell's score is an eclectic collection of sounds. It is almost meditative for me, and puts in my head visions of sand blowing across the endless wasteland, almost giving off Gunslinger vibes ala The Dark Tower. Highly recommended.
User avatar
By static14
#41586


This meteor man is kind of an a-hole.
User avatar
By hncreature
#41598
Sunday morning listens while adding to the Discogs collection...





Thanks for the heads up Layne...these two back to back compliment each other very well...obviously!












Finally!

By Whip Wilson
#41602
I try to forget that you have this, Static. It troubles me deeply.
User avatar
By static14
#41603
It's nothing crazy. I just recorded the Edgar Rothermich rerecording of the score to RTR and then designed a cover.
User avatar
By static14
#41606
Good stuff @hncreature I'm still on the hunt for a copy of NOES.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#41607
@hn - killer cuts dude.
User avatar
By static14
#41609
I promise I'll get back to vinyl after this :)

By Whip Wilson
#41614
Adrian Younge is fantastic. His work here, with Ghostface, The Delfonics, and Venice Dawn are all worth folks' time.
By Whip Wilson
#41615
I've never heard this (nor have I seen the film), but it is getting a rerelease early next year if memory serves. Is it an actual score or more of a soundtrack (song collection)?
  • 1
  • 127
  • 128
  • 129
  • 130
  • 131
  • 235