Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#41792
You had me at massive organ...
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#41807
Enjoying some 7" action this morning.

By Vapourmire
#41813
Well said! It's ace.
By Vapourmire
#41814
I always forget about Die Hard. And always after saying Home Alone is the best Christmas film ever. To hell with it. I stick with my descision.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#41861
Welcome to difficult listening.



It's an atonal psychotic nightmare. Some moments of sad nostalgic beauty as well. Takes a few of listenings to really appreciate.

User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#41917
Love the last track on the B side. Sounds great, red vinyl looks sweet also. It's more like a fire red/orange.

User avatar
By freshoj
#41933
@volzom - I keep meaning to say thanks for having those Dave Kinsey stickers on yr mixers - brings me back!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#42026
Static14, making people jealous since stbc opened it now playing thread.
User avatar
By static14
#42029
I started the thread! ;)
User avatar
By Hatter313
#42030
oh static....very nice. one of the lynch scores on my "Eventually I'll find one :(" list
By EvanCampbell
#42108
^ static Love Sorcerer and I envy the Blue Velvet...always seem to miss that one.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42141
One of this years standout releases for me.

This will either be my number 1 or 2 for the year, the list keeps changing though.

By DrRhythm
#42144
I absolutely love The Congress - the opening track is a total killer!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42147
@Dr - couldn't agree more, such a fantastic album.

Still not seen the film yet but judging by its soundtrack I should probably give it a look.
By Vapourmire
#42154
Got the last copy of this today, and if it turns up by the end of the year it's definitely made the list.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42165
One I picked up last year from The Record Album still sealed.

Haven't given it the love it deserves until now.

  • 1
  • 129
  • 130
  • 131
  • 132
  • 133
  • 235