Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By monsterworship
#45097


Fantomas - Director's Cut from the Wunderkammer boxset, which is stunning.
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#45098
@disco

this dude was a fan of the bgm music too. and he made an album inspired by planet perdide. check the link below


Boris Lelong

And here is a snippet from the original time masters for the uninitiated.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDTajEn1KGY[/video]

By DISCOSUCKS...
#45099
^ ahh crap, i DONT NEED TO SEE/HEAR THIS! my local brick n mortar has one put aside for me, and im very unikely to have the cash for a while.....happy for you tho, @monster! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#45100
@Dollar -- nice! Thanks dude!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45103
Aww no Troll 2 or Mutant there to complete the set of Richard Band releases ? You're tickling my OCD, static. Btw, I found a sealed "From Beyond" for a good price recently, it's shipped to me, I never listened to the score, but that cover sold me, and I remember liking the movie very much. So hopefully it's a good one to get, even though Waxworks are working on a re-issue.
User avatar
By static14
#45105
From Beyond is gonna rock ya socks off. :)

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45108
♫ Fwit fwoo ♫

Well that's a beautiful sight right there !

--

Oh I got that Terror Vision ! So I'm missing Troll 2 and Prison. its on my wantlist.
User avatar
By static14
#45111
prepare for a sound face melting :)
By Vapourmeyer
#45161
Received my La Planète Sauvage today and it really is excellent.
User avatar
By static14
#45171
that's a great cover.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45183


Sometimes, I need some heavy music because the day was shit. Not a soundtrack, obviously, but wanted to post it to show the beautiful artwork and vinyl color. Gonna spin one or two soundtracks after.

Good titles there static ! maybe I'll get those for 2015. If I can find some good prices.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#45185
@nathan - I love me that album.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45188
@TAG : You and me share some common grounds on music. I like putting some black metal in between soundtrack sessions and end it with Dirty Dancing.

@static14 : well that's what we call an.....expanded... soundtrack heh ? :) I will probably never get rid of my hellraiser japanese pressing but if an expended double lp edition was to come out at some point I'd double dip on this title in a heartbeat.

  • 1
  • 147
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 235