So nothing almost brings the Christmas spirit to a halt like John Denver crooning... "Please daddy, don't get drunk this Christmas, I don't want to see my mamma cry" ...and that was the first spin...wow!
The Partridge Family was NOT...I repeat NOT...as horrible as I thought it would be though there were a few Harvey Cartoon chorus moments…still better than Chipmunks…
The Nat King Cole is still my favorite...so good
A huge shout out to my brother from another mother on the Creature from the Black Lagoon vinyl...so amazing...and upside down???
Hoping all your holidays are going or went well!!!
My partner got this for me for Xmas. Five LPs of sultry, smoky orchestral wonderfulness. I've only seen bits and pieces of the actual films, but I am a hardcore Tindersticks fan. I just might have to keep this guy around because it seems that he gets me.
@Clayton, is that vinyl? Very cool....I love their score for Nenette et Boni, kinda lost touch with Denis' other films (with the exception of Trouble Every Day, which is insane and hilarious as every Vincent Gallo film should be!)
One of those quintessential UGHH albums. Classic!
Glow In The Dark already sold out but the Haze variant looks really good limited to 400 copies wont hang around too long.