Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#45741



Probably not spinning many OST tonight, but we did already play Scarface once.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#45744


Part of the recently-issued Daft Punk deluxe box set (Alive 1997, Alive 2007, 2007 encore bonus disc, slipmat, & hardcover book). Sounds awesome!
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#45761
Arrived just in time for the end of the year and...two of the top 10 vinyl of 2014 for me! (How cool is the soundtrack of "Kill!"?!?) ;)



User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#45839
Now moving on to Mitch Murder - Interceptor. I had been meaning to buy this direct from the label for the past few months, but ended up grabbing it at The Sound Garden in Baltimore last week. I'm looking forward to seeing more synthwave albums seeing vinyl pressings.



User avatar
By tim28212
#45842
first purchase and spin of 2015

User avatar
By hncreature
#45850
^^^ Excited about that one ^^^
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#45853
Madlib - Our Vinyl Weighs a Ton OST 10"

User avatar
By tim28212
#45864
@HNC it's great! initially, from the clips off the web I liked it but thought it didn't hold up to 'Crimson Throne'. I was wrong, it may even be better.
User avatar
By hncreature
#45895
Day off spins...

Finally got the Looper on only to find it's a bad press with Disc 1 Track 1 skipping with a warp in the grooves not the Lp...I'm still working on getting a replacement for 2001...it's only been 2 months

Blazing Wheels and Barking Trucks Thrasher Skate Rock Vol. 2...a grail Lp

Captain Future is a fun listen...













User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#45908
Amazing.

User avatar
By monsterworship
#45912



This was an interesting find.
Winning Run - Original Soundtrack on east world records. It is actually all the same music that is on Danielle Patucchi's Turbo Time CAM soundtrack. There are two additional tracks on here one with female vocals (meh) and the instrumental of it is funky, both non patucchi. Also a Different track order.

Spencer keep an eye out for these on your Japan trip.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#45917
Finally got my hands on Utopia. What a fantastic listen! Way better than the YouTube videos I had been listening to. :)

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#45932
Red tape isn't always so bad.

Moving on to 'Vampyr' by Death and Vanilla, one of my favorite discoveries of the past year.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#45948
I love this soundtrack to bloody bits...



Would be such an amazing thing to see vinyl reissue.

Features great cuts from Terje Rypdal, Archie Shepp, Ali Farka Toure, Astor Piazzola......

The film is fantastic too - Alan Rudolph at the height of his game.

Listening to this right now - was also featured in Heat a few years later...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJv-ruz67W8[/video]
User avatar
By Oiche
#45951
I second that. Some great stuff on that comp. Balkanology LP by Ivo Papasov is an amazing combination of jazz and gypsy music.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#45952
Well I might just have to dig into that sir, thanks!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#45954
This is far exceeding my expectations.



Reminds me a little of Angel Heart in places.

Thanks to @static for the nod.
User avatar
By static14
#45965
@TAG Nice!
  • 1
  • 151
  • 152
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 235