Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45987
picked up both today at a local store.



User avatar
By static14
#45990


Also thanks to my brother, his wife, and my niece for a lovely holiday gift. Just got it in a frame.

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45993
I'm seeing your 'From Beyond' back there. I've just unsealed my copy, spinning it for the first time ever, that record almost has my age and never was spinned.

User avatar
By static14
#45995
That's a fun score @NathanLurker. Enjoy!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45997
From Beyond was EXCELLENT. Superb horror score.

------------

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46005

Tangerine Dream - White Eagle
User avatar
By deathwaltz
#46057
Yeah I asked for some to sell but they never replied
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46060
The Upstream Colour LP has been on my to-buy list for at least a year now, but for some reason I have just never bitten the bullet on it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#46061
It doesn't look that way sadly, @Spun.....I see a couple of pricey-ish copies on Discogs from Germany, one's going for £40 - maybe you could Christian them down a little on that price?

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46072
Just received this in the mail from Amazon. I've been looking forward to spinning this one for a while now!

User avatar
By Spun out of control
#46077
^^^

The Knick also arrived with me today funnily enough, though I'd ordered via Milan.

I purchased 4 LPs at the same time and they all seem to be coming separately. At least I'm not being stung for tax on a big order, so no complaints. Just waiting on the Nicolas Winding Refn now. ;)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46079
Yeah, I paired up an Amazon gift card I got for Christmas with the free shipping I get with Prime. I actually ordered it Saturday afternoon...pretty amazing.

My Life Directed will be next on my list. Good stuff indeed!
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#46136


Lo fi electronic beats
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#46144


Not a huge metal/rock fan so not always fond of guitars in soundtracks but im beginning to really like this.
I've found playing it really loud helps :D
  • 1
  • 152
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 235