Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#47197


First time spinning A Quiet Place In The Country after receiving a LITA box today. This is a daring, experimental sound from Ennio Morricone & Gruppo D’Improvvisazione. A cacaphony of avant noise, with portions bordering on insanity.

Out of the four recent Roundtable/Dual Planet OST releases, A Quiet Place.. is physically the most impressive. Sporting an OBI strip, this LP comes in a full-color printed inner sleeve housed in an oversized tip-on gatefold jacket with satin finish.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#47239
@texas really want this one, on my wants list, close to insanity I'm sold. Speaking of insanity this one is up there.
If you don't know Fantomas already you should! Check 'em you're in for a nice surprise! This particular album The Director's Cut is a covers album of classic genre movies from The Omen to Twin Peaks. Only problem is I just can't play it loud enough, without getting killed either by my neighbours or the wife! ;)
By danwh1tepony
#47245
@dagar that looks incredible, had to resist buying this with all my might but if I ever see it for less than £100 I will probably loss all self control.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#47247
@danwh yeah I was gonna pass with the price tag myself but it was a gift. Maybe try and buddy up with someone on this very forum. Good bunch of peeps, maybe start a thread and put out some feelers. Put it this way I didn't know how much I needed it!
By DISCOSUCKS...
#47273
^ So good!

Well, I'm about to spin this bit of utter amazingness - it's both Beauty and The Beast!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/16277606751/

One of the most insane production jobs I've ever seen - any Fantomas fans out there wavering on this, please trust me:
it's worth it.



Thanks to Milque and Muhle records for importing this for me... and not hassling for the cash! ;)
User avatar
By Hatter313
#47274
@static

one of my fav Mondo releases, what a gem.
User avatar
By static14
#47275
@Hatter I couldn't agree more. :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47300
Getting funky up in here.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47304
@disco - I jelly.
User avatar
By tim28212
#47309
@TAG, nice selection!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#47311
:) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;)^^^ ;) working my way through mine now! I think Delirivm Cordia has gotta be my favourite all in all! But yeah niccccse package!
User avatar
By seb
#47317
Rockford Kabine... Love these guys, expect a collab with them and OWS in 2015!
  • 1
  • 157
  • 158
  • 159
  • 160
  • 161
  • 235