Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47649
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#47661


Liason dangereuses.

Didn't know of this before boomkat put it up. Seriously good post punk? new wave? cold wave?
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47664
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47672
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47681
@disco - They did indeed make a movie of craptacular proportions which is something to be endured and not enjoyed ;)

This isn't a soundtrack just one of their albums.
By dahousen
#47686
La Naranja Mecánica

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47689
User avatar
By tim28212
#47701
doesn't happen very often but occasionally I will come across a soundtrack in the used bin at one of my local stores. Today's find...

Suspect by Michael Kamen. A dark and sinister score that reminds me alot of Die Hard.

User avatar
By tim28212
#47715
very different from Goblin's score
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47721
@tim - kinda bummed I missed out on this.

How is it?
By DISCOSUCKS...
#47739
How's it going with your art stuff/alt film graphics @dagar? Don't think I've seen any posted for a while....
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#47744
Cheers for asking @disco, Well, I'm just putting on some local life- drawing classes which is taking most of my time, and last Nov managed to get some commercial art in a gallery and sold some already. As soon as everything is in place, I'll be back to it, as this is what I'd really like to do! It doesn't seem to get a lot of interest really, the art section with @Philball being the sole trader God bless 'im, but yeah sure I will be posting some artwork again. In fact the mere question has put a foot in the right place! How about you,got any new stuff? I loved the artwork for Scanners/Brood.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#47748
Good stuff man! Selling your work.....that's the dream. Good luck with it all sir.

I've been pretty quiet on the whole Handmades thing really...kinda run out of steam on that. Especially when Big Corporations like Waxwork steal my thunder and go and release things properly! ;) (oh, hallulejah.....)

Having said that, I am working to finish up the artwork on my own LP....more news on that soon :P
User avatar
By tim28212
#47750
@tag, I like it and I can see myself spinning it often. It's really creepy and pulse pounding at times. I think Tyler Bates did a good job with it. I got this used on ebay and side 2 has a 1" scratch. It's distracts from the music sometimes. But, somehow I won it for a mere $11 so I am keeping it. I wouldn't pay an inflated price for it but if you can find it for a reasonable price, grab it.
  • 1
  • 160
  • 161
  • 162
  • 163
  • 164
  • 235