Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#48325


FRENZY

On the one hand this is a cool little novelty record. The other half of me is like "dude you just spend $48 on chiptunes you can hear by turning on the nintendo for five minutes."
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#48331


I upgraded my beat up old copy for a nice clean japanese pressing.
Alien is a must have in an horror soundtrack collection.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#48334
Had a rather large mail day yesterday. First up is the new one from Espectrostatic. It's another doozy!

User avatar
By deafmetal
#48339
@disco - The Chain Reaction is a corker, nice surprise for sure.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#48340
@NathanLurker, when did you receive that?

I'm still waiting on my Perturbator tape to arrive. Says mine shipped quite a while ago.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#48348
Excellent work on Candyman, OWS! The mirror version is subtle but beautiful and sounds great!

Dat Glass...

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48351
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#48353
[quote=48340]@NathanLurker, when did you receive that?

I’m still waiting on my Perturbator tape to arrive. Says mine shipped quite a while ago.
[/quote]

I received my copies 2 weeks ago, and I also had ordered the tape, which was shipped separately, I received the tape 1 or 2 days before I received the vinyl
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48361
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#48363
Hmm, thanks. I'll have to do some investigating.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#48365
@deaf - dude, i can't stop listening to it!

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48368


@discosucks… Haven't really listened to this since its release back in 2000. Thanks for the reminder. :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#48370
Along with everyone else I'm enjoying Candyman & the quite frankly awesome Pentagram.

User avatar
By Hatter313
#48372
Candyman just got delivered to me at my desk...can't wait to get home and spin it, the mirror looks great
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48374
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48387
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#48389
Superb

  • 1
  • 165
  • 166
  • 167
  • 168
  • 169
  • 235