Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chuck
#48767
I don't have enough TD in my life!
User avatar
By tim28212
#48770
stepping away from TD for just a bit

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#48774
Completely understand tim, I've got Candyman lurking!
Found this flyer vv in Le Parc


now
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#48781

This film and soundtrack for me go hand in hand, some of my absolute fave film scenes in this movie and the timing of the cues are spot on - when Mae first bites Caleb in his truck for one. I would love to see this repressed as a double with TD 1lp and all the song tracks on the other - Fever by The Cramps is surely the theme tune of the vampire
By DISCOSUCKS...
#48788
Welcome to the party (wake?) @static sir.
User avatar
By tim28212
#48789
@static, nice!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#48793
Yes! That's me for today also, may pick it up again tomorrow! :)
I never got around to picking up Shy People or Flashpoint must do that!

The man himself
User avatar
By static14
#48794
Wish we were doing the TD-a-thon under better circumstances. :(
User avatar
By static14
#48800
oooh glowy :)
User avatar
By static14
#48805
Listening to Green Desert right now.



User avatar
By tim28212
#48813
good but so very different from Jerry Goldsmith's score

  • 1
  • 168
  • 169
  • 170
  • 171
  • 172
  • 235