Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#50893
@texas, love the Amityville Frenzy track!
User avatar
By tim28212
#50894
love this...fourth spin in 2 days

User avatar
By tim28212
#50900
@static, did you make that 45RPM sticker? I need something like that on mine so I remember to change the belt.
User avatar
By static14
#50902
yeah. I printed them out and stuck them on the outer sleeves of my 12 inch 45's as an easy reminder.

The design isnt mine I just grabbed it off the net. If you want I can email you the file and the avery label number.
User avatar
By tim28212
#50904
@static, that would be great if you could send me those. I need a reminder like that. Thanks!
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#50906


so weird, in a good way
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#50908
@tim we all do! There's a few sneaky one's like that in the old DW catalogue. Nice to see your warming up for tonight @static! :)
User avatar
By chiefbrody
#50914
Waiting on the first STBCMC sync'd showing with this recent acquisition (whilst ironing a load of shirts)

User avatar
By tim28212
#50915
along with Mohicans, this has spent alot of time on the table this weekend

Allah-Las
User avatar
By tim28212
#50922
a spin to celebrate John Williams birthday. Happy 83!

User avatar
By tim28212
#51347
this is so friggin' good!

By Whip Wilson
#51485
The Beyond and Zombie Flesh Eaters were each the first LP I purchased from their respective labels. So special to me for that reason alone. Hard to choose, but The Beyond may be my favorite art/layout of any reissue.
User avatar
By static14
#51487
When DW announced that they were reissuing The Beyond I sold my Mondo copy to another board member and I've kinda regretted it ever since. Hopefully the DW Beyond isn't too far off.
By Vapourmeyer
#51518
Something nice and synth through the post today.

User avatar
By chiefbrody
#51531
@spun, that's infinitely cooler than the black/white swirl. Gutted I missed out.
  • 1
  • 182
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 186
  • 235