Two newbies, loving them this morning (not sure the neighbours concur!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/14502443036/
Insane Italian progressive/experimental psyche/krautrokness by Gruppo D'Improvvisazione Nuovo Consonanza (that's easy for me to say!) with a certain Il Maestro Morricone on wigged out trumpet! Where the frick has this been my whole life?? I'm sure our good friend signor @maxvelvet could enlighten further on what a monster Italo-prog classic this actually is
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/14338948279/
I've the vaguest memory of someone perhaps recommending this here ages ago, and possibly Mr Trunk did too, and I thought fleetingly at the time "soundtracks to 80s gay porn? think i can resist that one!" and. for one reason and another, i eventually didn't resist. And this is the best thing I've heard in ages n ages. Total wow. The inside of the gatefold, however, did take me quite by surprise (but not, if you know what I mean......) Without being coy or cryptic, I'll just say that |I won't post an image of it here because it's quite heavy on pictures of guys hungrily sucking on cock.
hahaha......