Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#30835
One of my all time JB faves, @Tim! "Blackout In New York / How About Buying Me A Drink" especially....beautiful.

My last spin on for now (damned trailer edit to finish for a theatre company, they're getting a bit antsy!), but we should most definitely pencil in another time for an official JB-Day/week!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/14597340852/

Blue vinyl!

"Doooownnn.......deeeeep insiiiiide..............."

Filth.

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30836
The Day Of The Locust soundtrack is an interesting mix of old-time standards like Jeepers Creepers & Hot Voodoo and Barry cues. My favorite track on this disc is the acoustic guitar arrangement for 'Fire and Passion.'

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30838
I'm surprised no one has gone for this one yet. Only five of the twelve tracks are Barry cues, but this is such an enjoyable listen and a solid collection of diverse tracks. I really like the Old Man Willow track by Elephants Memory.

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30846
Born Free is the last Barry soundtrack I was able to find on the shelf. This is a playful sounding orchestral score with one vocal track on the B side. I found old mold inside the cover and trashed it a while back. Interested to see what else you guys come up with.

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30864
Nice one, didn't know this was a Barry soundtrack!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#30951
@disco Nice finds, Last Embrace looks ACE! Is it any good?
By philball1974
#30959
All this talk of Candyman..

By baphomet
#30962
@dagar, wow! I would love a copy of Pans Labyrinth, love the cover.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30979
Mailman brought me a present today...

By Ptflea2
#30997
Man, I hate to do this cause I've been a huge fan of Street Trash for over 20 years, but I was kinda disappointed in the record/music. It was somewhat distracting and unpleasant to hear so many "melts" and screaming on the score. Even the fight sounds with Bronson and the cop were on there. Maybe I'm being too harsh and need to give it a few more spins, but for a movie I've loved so long, it didn't sit well with me.....

I hope I'm wrong.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#31225
Solid Italian library record, reissued last year on Golden Pavilion / LITA

User avatar
By static14
#31276
Spinning Phantasm to check out a table I just finished fixing up. :)



User avatar
By tim28212
#31278
looks like a nice table static, what is it?
User avatar
By static14
#31279
It's a Sony PS-X70. It is a killer table! What a pain to work on though. It's full of electronics! I had to do a ton of recapping, and voltage adjustments, and futzing with sensors. It's a keeper though for sure. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#31281
@static, looks really nice! Keeping your other table also?
User avatar
By static14
#31286
Yeah the SL-1200 is still going to be my main table. I prefer manual over auto.

The Sony will move into my second system. :)
  • 1
  • 94
  • 95
  • 96
  • 97
  • 98
  • 235