Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46167
Picked up this Balmorhea LP a couple weeks back at Criminal Records in Atlanta when I was driving across the country. Album originally released on CD in 2007, but just recently reissued on vinyl.


By blastman
#46205
Show off! :)

(Yes, I'm jealous...)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#46209
Not at all @blastman, I just got lucky & I really dig the score so this does get played quite often :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#46218
^ tha colourz are all weird!? ^

;)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46221
"The grid..."



Easily one of my favorite buys of 2014.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46225
All of thoses are great records, y'all. *high five*
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#46261


Such a good soundtrack :)
I really hope it gets a repress so the rest of the people that need a copy can get one. It's not only expensive, it's flat out hard to find. Doesn't pop up on Ebay or Discogs often.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46263
^Yep, I would love to see a repress of that one!
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46265
Just found this fella chilling on my doorstep. Spinning now...

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46269
^ Just listened to this. Bizzare Club Hits. It's a 4-way split of witch house bands including Mater Suspiria Vision and a side project, Drug Machine.



Now spinning this, 'cause I just won an auction for a japanese pressing of it in better condition and without the ugly labels from the edition I got. I also won a spare Shining ost, japanese without the OBI.
User avatar
By static14
#46272
Double post. My bad.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#46276
Back to back.





Killing me.

Spooky 80s LA drive-time balladry.

Legend.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46288


My brother gave me his small batch of vinyl records that were left from a few years ago when he had a turntable, he gave me this PAYSAGE D'HIVER (ambient lo-fi black metal) record. All he bands vinyl go for big bucks on discogs and ebay. sadly, it is scratched on side A, but the disc doesn't skip, the very few scratches are just a bit noisy like dust/static, which works in this case since it's lofi black metal, it's not annoying and therefore, it's super cool to add it to the collection.
By ClaytonRyan
#46298
Gold Zebra. Not a soundtrack, but it reminds me a lot of The Chromatics and music you'd find on Drive. Gotta love those Canadians! I recommend checking it out. She has a really lovely voice.
  • 1
  • 153
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 157
  • 235