Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#50135
@toosoon - It kind of went by me but because of the store I figured I'd order it in & grab an extra one for me just in case.

I'm so bloody glad I did, it's superb.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#50164


Pretty much a perfect release, IMO. Gary Pullin's art is incredible, the music was sourced from rediscovered original master tapes, and the whole physical package is top notch. I am curious what the upcoming release will bring since Kevin mentioned there will be some additional cues not included in the first release.
User avatar
By hncreature
#50195
...and fastly becoming one of my favorite composers...

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#50276
I still need to sit down and listen to this. I'm tempted to just do a blind buy based off its acclaim.
User avatar
By static14
#50321
It's a lot more laid-back then I was expecting. I'm hoping this isn't going to be his only stand alone album.
User avatar
By Bezulsqy
#50323


Arrived today. First Death Waltz Record I have ever played.

Edit: why up side down :-(
Oh well, the B&O plays everything fine...
User avatar
By Hatter313
#50326
massively underrated carpenter score, such a solid album
User avatar
By Bezulsqy
#50327
Forgive me I'm new :-) I don't dare to edit my previous post again, but for some reason the image now appears the right way up...
User avatar
By Bezulsqy
#50339
@ Dagar: thank you :-) Happy to be here.

And on to the next…

  • 1
  • 177
  • 178
  • 179
  • 180
  • 181
  • 235