Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#26964
I'm gonna own a copy of this one day. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#26965
never heard of this one, will have to look it up
User avatar
By static14
#26967
Gets me every time.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#26968
Hey Chris - what are you making of The Strain, btw?

You're a big fan of Better off Dead it seems, btw - I love the movie of course, gotta pick up that OST! ;)
User avatar
By static14
#26969
I want my two dollars!

So far I'm really enjoying the Strain. I haven't read the books though and my wife has and she's slowly growing tired of me asking questions :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#26970
@disco, I don't know about Chris but I am really enjoying The Strain. I am just curious if this is just the first book or the whole trilogy.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#27000
Oh enlightened Spin brother and sisters......I cannot recommend this highly enough.





It's a LITA box set, done with their usual impeccable attention to detail/awesome design, compiling "New Age" music from 1950 to 1990.

Can't stop playing.....slowly dissolving into another dimension........goodbye cruel world.....ooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#27001
@philball1974 : Terrestrials is very good, I approve.

User avatar
By tim28212
#27039
new acquisitions @static?
User avatar
By static14
#27043
Dawn and Boccaccio are new Man on Fire has been around for a bit.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27060
@tim @disco & @static - I've read The Strain and honestly so far the show is so spot in its uncanny!

Can wait to see how far they go.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27061
Saw Converge last night & headed down early to catch these guys.



The did not disappoint!

If you're into dirty rough scuzzy sounding rock n roll give Okkultokrati a listen.
By ninjaqutie
#27105
Nice guys! @time, if you decide to get rid of that Ghibli, let me know. If I have any cash on hand (and I can afford it), I may want to snatch it up! I don't have any of them! @disco, I've been looking at that!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27117
Yet another awesome package from @hncreature!

I cannot express how great a vinyl buddy this guy is.

Batman - The Animated Series - Mondo (SDCC)
Mr Freeze - Ice Blue Vinyl.




And a killer release from the good people of Lunaris Records (@monsterworship)

Witchcraft Theme 7" etched white vinyl


(Excuse the bad picture)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27305
A truly stunning score.

By synthxanderharris
#27307
That score truly is incredible.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27309
@synth - I'm quite a fan of it, sadly don't play it enough though.
  • 1
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 85
  • 235