#26964 By tim28212 - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 pm - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 pm #26964 I'm gonna own a copy of this one day.
#26965 By tim28212 - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm #26965 never heard of this one, will have to look it up
#26968 By DISCOSUCKS... - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 pm - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 pm #26968 Hey Chris - what are you making of The Strain, btw? You're a big fan of Better off Dead it seems, btw - I love the movie of course, gotta pick up that OST!
#26969 By static14 - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm #26969 I want my two dollars! So far I'm really enjoying the Strain. I haven't read the books though and my wife has and she's slowly growing tired of me asking questions
#26970 By tim28212 - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm - Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 pm #26970 @disco, I don't know about Chris but I am really enjoying The Strain. I am just curious if this is just the first book or the whole trilogy.
#27000 By DISCOSUCKS... - Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:52 pm - Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:52 pm #27000 Oh enlightened Spin brother and sisters......I cannot recommend this highly enough. It's a LITA box set, done with their usual impeccable attention to detail/awesome design, compiling "New Age" music from 1950 to 1990. Can't stop playing.....slowly dissolving into another dimension........goodbye cruel world.....ooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
#27001 By NathanLurker - Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm - Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm #27001 @philball1974 : Terrestrials is very good, I approve.
#27039 By tim28212 - Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm - Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm #27039 new acquisitions @static?
#27043 By static14 - Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm - Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm #27043 Dawn and Boccaccio are new Man on Fire has been around for a bit.
#27060 By tonyandrewgiles - Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 am - Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 am #27060 @tim @disco & @static - I've read The Strain and honestly so far the show is so spot in its uncanny! Can wait to see how far they go. Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27061 By tonyandrewgiles - Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:43 am - Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:43 am #27061 Saw Converge last night & headed down early to catch these guys. The did not disappoint! If you're into dirty rough scuzzy sounding rock n roll give Okkultokrati a listen. Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27105 By ninjaqutie - Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 am - Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 am #27105 Nice guys! @time, if you decide to get rid of that Ghibli, let me know. If I have any cash on hand (and I can afford it), I may want to snatch it up! I don't have any of them! @disco, I've been looking at that!
#27117 By tonyandrewgiles - Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:41 pm - Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:41 pm #27117 Yet another awesome package from @hncreature! I cannot express how great a vinyl buddy this guy is. Batman - The Animated Series - Mondo (SDCC) Mr Freeze - Ice Blue Vinyl. And a killer release from the good people of Lunaris Records (@monsterworship) Witchcraft Theme 7" etched white vinyl (Excuse the bad picture) Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27305 By tonyandrewgiles - Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:51 pm - Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:51 pm #27305 A truly stunning score. Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27306 By tonyandrewgiles - Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:45 pm - Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:45 pm #27306 Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27307 By synthxanderharris - Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:55 pm - Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:55 pm #27307 That score truly is incredible. Dull Carpenter Worship
#27309 By tonyandrewgiles - Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm - Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 pm #27309 @synth - I'm quite a fan of it, sadly don't play it enough though. Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#27311 By tonyandrewgiles - Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm - Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm #27311 Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.