This morning is all about a punative hangover, the flat to myself, and the blu ray of ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA.
A little later, I'll be spinning a small stack of arrivals:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/16382571436/
Courtesy of Shipping Records/brother @TAG, this will be getting continuous rotation. Current favourite track: OBSIDIAN
I agree with all comments so far about this exceeding all expectations.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/16407623612/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15788517623/
On a huge Sakamoto tip right now.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15786077754/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/16220913068/
This is a perfect example of why STBC is such a great place to hang out - having mentioned that I wanted to snag this, @Chuck mailed me out of the blue and offered to send me his copy. Like, for free. Thank you sir, what can I say? Apart from, I'll head over to the "rate your buddy" thread and tell folks that if he ever offers to give you stuff for free, @Chuck offers a terrific service. You won't be disappointed!