Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#13847
@Denny do you mean Halloween?
By Darren LD1984
#13848
@Static Near Dark, I meant to say
User avatar
By static14
#13849
it's the original release from Varese. I didn't know it was ever reissued on vinyl.
By Darren LD1984
#13850
Discogs says it was in 2011, but I never heard anything about it, could be a mistake.
User avatar
By static14
#13851
i think that must be a mistake. Unless its some weird boot it wouldn't have the same markings as the original Release.
By Darren LD1984
#13853
Yeah, I think you're right there.
User avatar
By tim28212
#13986
may have to pull this one out, haven't played it in a while.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#13999
Many many thanks to @hncreature for this absolute gem.

User avatar
By static14
#14064
Wanted to give this a spin after reading that Phantasm V: The Ravager is on the way!

User avatar
By static14
#14067
@Dagar it's an amazing score. Think I'll spin it next. Thanks for the inspiration :)

God I love this forum. So much fun and so little bullshit.
User avatar
By lazyben
#14073
I recently bought a sealed copy of Pan's Labyrinth, the purchase of which was triggered by the last time you played this on this thread. I love that movie and it is a great score.
User avatar
By static14
#14075
One of my favorite films and scores ever. No qualifiers needed.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#14077
@static @lazyben nice!!! we all have such great records here :)
This score really fits the mood of the film perfectly. this was a Christmas present (from my future wife - getting married in weeks time!)
User avatar
By static14
#14079
congrats @Dagar!
User avatar
By lazyben
#14081
She sounds like a keeper!
By ninjaqutie
#14095
Some great soundtracks you guys are spinning!! I'm just spinning my omen.
User avatar
By static14
#14096
Mine just shipped today :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#14106
great one!
  • 1
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 235