Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#21969
spinning Intrada's Complete Alien score. Someone really, really ,really needs to release this on vinyl. (Mondo are you listening)


while I install my SoundSmith retipped Clearaudio Wood
User avatar
By static14
#21971
Lovely! Which retip did you spring for?
User avatar
By tim28212
#21974
s sprang for the middle, $250. If it is as good as everyone says I will be very please. Then, when funding allows, I will send off my Blackbird.
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#21991


How cool is this record?!? Thank you Mondo for releasing it! One of their best sounding vinyl, perfect! ;)
User avatar
By Bub
#21994
Beautiful Max! Mine should hopefully be arriving this week. Crossing my fingers for a orange creamsicle myself ;)
User avatar
By tim28212
#21996
first spin with the new cartridge. I needed something soothing after the setup

User avatar
By tim28212
#21997
plain sexy black vinyl, sounds pretty damn good!

By philball1974
#22024
This album is seriously good.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#22087
@static - 2 excellent selections :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#22088
my local shop finally got this is, excellant!
User avatar
By static14
#22089
My second favorite Goblin score after Tenebre :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#22091
forthcoming :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#22097
I love "Flashing". The whole thing is outstanding but that is my favorite cut at the moment. I waited to long to add this and Profondo Rosso to my collection.
User avatar
By static14
#22099
My favorite cue is Lesbo with Tenebre being a close second i think. Flashing may be tied for second... None of them are bad though :)

User avatar
By static14
#22111
@Tim28212 drooling over that! :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#22116
@static, I love this album, I have 4 copies. the original, the above, a Japanese import, and the last is the newer dramatic version with Orson Welles narration. I rotate between the newer version and the above the most.
User avatar
By static14
#22117
I'm sure that MFSL takes the cake :)
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#22127
Started with this first non-soundtrack album:


Followed with this because you guys influenced me:


EDIT : My favorite on this LP is "Flashing"

what to put on next ?
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#22130
Decided to go with this :
  • 1
  • 57
  • 58
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 235