Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#22131
@NathanLurker Anastasis is an amazing record.

User avatar
By static14
#22132
double post.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#22137
static14 : Ah yes Anastasis is very very good. I think it's one of their most consistent album. I saw them live on the tour they did after they released that album, I was on the 5th row of seats from front of the scene, a great great night.
User avatar
By static14
#22138
Tomorrow I'm gonna have to spin some DCD :) By the by I'm super jealous you got to see them live.
User avatar
By tim28212
#22139
nice selections static & nathanlurker
User avatar
By tim28212
#22140
I just got my first DCD, Within the Realm of a Dying Sun. Haven't cleaned and given it a spin yet though.
User avatar
By static14
#22141
Tim buy everything you can. They're amazing. That's a recomendation I'll give all day long every day.
User avatar
By tim28212
#22142
it was in the used bin at one of my local shops so I grabbed it. I have seen the Anastasis release but never purchased. If I see it again I'll nab it.
User avatar
By Oiche
#22156
Nice one Tim! :) Could not agree more with static14. DCD are one of my favourite groups of all time and one of the few where I have every release on wax. I was lucky enough to see them in Dublin on the last date of their world tour last year, where after 3 encores, they came out and did 30 minutes of the Gladiator soundtrack. I could have wept. One of the longest and most amazing gigs ever.
Funnily enough I just saw the Eagles live at the same venue the night before last (courtesy of my mother who's a huge fan) and I have to say those guys are in pretty good shape considering the heroic amounts of drugs they've done in the past.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#22174
Faults aside I still have a lot of love for this album.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#22175
Sticking with Goblin.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#22176
And now...

User avatar
By Bub
#22178
I got to see DCD tour in support of Spiritchaser. 'Twas amazing.
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#22180


It's the MOV reissue, terrific audio quality! Bring me to Arrakis! ;)
By oaxaca
#22182
I'll be visiting Arrakis tomorrow with any luck, might get to sample some melange... If the postman comes that is :p
By philball1974
#22196
DCD are awesome, and also, although it has a lot of haters, the Whale Rider score is beautiful.

Got a nice listening session this evening, thought I'd start of with the totally fucked up but awesome



Then smooth it out with some Eurobeats



Then ease out with DW......

User avatar
By tim28212
#22197
@philball, very nice
User avatar
By Oiche
#22204
Can't argue with any of those. Might pop round for a cuppa.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#22214
Early morning spin.

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#22232
Can't wait for my copy to arrive edit * Tony *
In the meantime...
User avatar
By tim28212
#22237
@static like!
  • 1
  • 58
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 62
  • 235