Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#22242
@static want!
User avatar
By tim28212
#22245
@static, thanks! any other time I may go for it. With Jurassic Park coming out tomorrow I am holding off on all other purchases. But, I will bookmark that and save for another day. :)
User avatar
By RougeGorge
#22248
oups
By oaxaca
#22258
@RougeGeorge- Nice Friday 13th LPs, I never realised there was a TV series! :o

@Static & @Tim - Got to love the House series of horror films huh! House 1 was just quality 80s horror, 2 was a strange comedy-horror but somehow it was still a solid film, if a little nuts, and House 3 (aka: The Horror Show in the States) is one of the most entertaining films ever made?! Brion James & Lance Henriksen acting cheese-ometer went so OTT it was unreal :D Not sure I've seen number 4. Fair play to Sean S. Cunningham anyway - king of the horror movie franchises! Will be adding that LP to the wantslist right now!
User avatar
By RougeGorge
#22259
there is a vinyle for House 1 ?
I found House 2 yesterday for 8€ :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#22260
@rougegorge, House 1 & 2 were on the same lp. House side A, House 2 side B
By nick1972
#22262

Something I took a gamble on and really like

User avatar
By static14
#22271
What @Tim said :)
User avatar
By RougeGorge
#22273
Thanks mates
By nick1972
#22278
Cheers Dagar

Love seeing that Power Glove found a good home :0)
User avatar
By static14
#22283
@Dagar you're listening to some great stuff today! :)

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#22285
Cheers @static yes, really enjoying them. Wrapping my little girls birthday presents who is 3 tomorrow, with the wife. Hey you guys have inspired me to dig this one out :)

Great film, haven't seen it in years!
User avatar
By static14
#22286
Both of those scores are a lot of fun and different enough (with the western leaning in II) to make for a good listen. Happy Birthday to your little girl. Mine just turned 4 in March. They grow up way too quick don't they?
User avatar
By static14
#22288
Back to Manfredini

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#22290
@static they sure do grow up fast. I enjoyed House but didn't make House II as it was kinda different pace to the others tonight and the wife not so keen, but always found the western tracks good fun.
Last one tonight - g'night.
By philball1974
#22294
Im with you on the kids! mine are 5 and 2 1/2 and I'm not sure where that time has gone.

Tonights listening, All amazing soundtracks although McCanick is a shit film.







User avatar
By static14
#22300
Let The Right One In is a truly beautiful score isn't it?

Here's my old copy of Dune. I'm passing on the reissue because I doubt it could be any better. This is a great sounding album.

By Jarrod
#22320
Just got this one in the mail yesterday. Rare 7" from the Francois Truffaut film Love on the Run (1979), with theme song by Alain Souchon. I'm a big fan of the Antoine Doinel series, so this is a pretty cool collector's item. Love the French pop song as well!

User avatar
By static14
#22321
Oh! Don't play that on a Crosley. :(
  • 1
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • 235