Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23715
Coupled with a personal favourite of mine...

User avatar
By tim28212
#23716
@tonyandrewg, very nice choices, I think The Fury is one of John Williams best and a personal favorite of mine.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23717
@tim - couldn't agree with you more, it's one I picked up with maybe 5 or so others so didn't get the attention it rightly deserves.

Now on to a little Mr Carpenter before @discosucks next screening :)

User avatar
By Bub
#23719
TAG, Assault was the first thing I popped on this morning ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23721
@bub - bloody good ain't it!
User avatar
By Bub
#23724
@TAG ::thumbs up::
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#23729

na
na na na na na
na na na na na na na
User avatar
By Oiche
#23734
:D:D
By dahousen
#23736
beautiful creepy cover, I love it
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23802
This went from being something I'd never heard of to something that's probably in my top ten albums of all time.

By Whip Wilson
#23807
This looks very intereating, TAG. I just read Trunk's and Brooks' musings on the Trunk site. Time to search out some sound samples.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23809
@mateo - my friend I'd just say to you buy it & you won't regret it!

The story on the back cover is worth the price of the lp alone.

As for the lp it's like lounge/jazz swing with some satanic overtones ;)
By Whip Wilson
#23826
Frigging sold, hombre. I'll tell Mr Trunk you sent me.
User avatar
By tim28212
#23831
don't usually get to spin during the week, taking advantage of it

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#23833
One of the best release from the gang of labels, Tim. I have the same colourway. love it.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#23838
@mateo - Niiiiiiiiice!

Seriously some groovin heading your way.
User avatar
By tim28212
#23839
on a John Harrison/WaxWork kick
User avatar
By static14
#23840
both amazing releases :)
By stumpybunker
#23858
Really tried with the Rockeys Style LP, but just can't get into it.the music is nice, and usually I can cope with singers who haven't the best of voices, but mr Palmer seems not to have a sense of rhythm also! It's a shame, because looking at his biog he was a bit of a trier and chancre, would love to buy into the whole thing, but I'd just never play it.
Also you can get it for not much more than a tender on Amazon with auto rip to boot. A bargain!
By Jarrod
#23929
So very happy to have just received this record in the mail today! The missing disco song from Lucio Fulci's Zombie, "There's No Matter" by Linda Lee. Also the clincher is the ending track, Magnetic System's "Escape."
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#23979

Been a while since I listened to this one!

*edit* reminding me of the grateful dead - blues for Allah or something
  • 1
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 235