Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#24300
great score

User avatar
By RougeGorge
#24311
@Tim, one of my favorite ost.

During they live, we don't sleep.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#24340
Listening to my first (and likely last) Mondo variant. (I've had terrible luck with that.) Fortunately, I don't get too hung up on variants, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the Sunburst variant when I opened this up after picking it up from my local shop.

User avatar
By tim28212
#24708
happy July 4th

User avatar
By tim28212
#24713
the only Pink Floyd re-issue I have gotten.


User avatar
By monsterworship
#24715
Tim I am listening to the Dark side of The Moon reissue now, sounds great. Lots of extra inserts, considering my original copy is missing everything.
User avatar
By tim28212
#24716
@monsterwors, I have to amend my statement, I did get the 35th anniversary reissue of Dark Side. I forgot about that one and it sounds good. May have to spin that one this weekend. The Division Bell is terrific. So glad I got it.
User avatar
By tim28212
#24722
So nice to finally enjoy "Duel of the Fates" without all the surface noise of the picture disc.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#24774
It honestly might seem like I have a stock set of snaps for this album but I swear it is just that good.



It had been years since I'd seen the film let alone remembered what the soundtrack was like, I like most of you on here shy away from the mp3 downloads until I've got the real deal in my hands so hadn't fully understood how amazing this album is.

Serious hats off to Seb & Sara @OWS for bringing this utter gem into my world!
User avatar
By tim28212
#24775
@tony, it's a good one!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#24777
@tim - it certainly is buddy :)

Now a little late Goblin.



A great soundtrack IMO, the film...not so much.
User avatar
By tim28212
#24779
just arrived and just enough time to get one side in before heading out to the family cookout
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#24786
I like the Godzilla 2014 ost very much Tim, it's avery nice package design. The discs colors are beautiful.

By brentonwalter
#24795
I love the cover for this issue. I had heard the sound quality wasn't the best on the dagored release though... thoughts?
User avatar
By static14
#24798
@brenton it sounds great actually.
User avatar
By tim28212
#24799
@nathan, I do also. I have been playing the score regularly on spotify. I am very excited to finally have the lp/

@static, another Goldsmith favorite!
User avatar
By tim28212
#24800
@disco, I have Sebastian but seldom spin it. I need to dig it out.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#24803

White vinyl edition. it's sitting next to the DW edition on my shelves.
  • 1
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 235