Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Ptflea2
#25306
In respect to the latest fallen and last remaining Ramone
By Ptflea2
#25307
why are my pictures always sideways? Lame.
User avatar
By tim28212
#25308
@static, sounds like a plan and nice selections today. looks like your JP is getting as much play as mine. JP, new Godzilla, and the new Division Bell are all three in heavy rotation here.
By philball1974
#25312
You are probably taking them in Portrait? If so, take it in landscape
By scottyboy71
#25362
I've dug out a kind of pseudo soundtrack from my uber nerd days. First Quest was envisaged as a soundtrack to a Dungeons & Dragons game. It has some interesting electronic tunes on it.



[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6_lvW_A6A[/video]

Oh by the way @static14 I'm so jealous of your collection.

Edited Fist Quest to First Quest...although Fist Quest....that could be an interesting movie
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#25383


Featuring a killer theme by Coven.
User avatar
By tim28212
#25384
one of my few Lalo Schifrin
User avatar
By tim28212
#25388
@tony, what is your opinion on the Carrie score. been thinking about getting it
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#25394
You know @tim at first I wasn't overly impressed but I've noticed every subsequent listen I've enjoyed it more & more.

It's quite dramatic in places & in others very quiet & melodic.

I'd give it a solid 7/10
User avatar
By RougeGorge
#25402
WOw, I need to find that at a good price.
By Jarrod
#25422
Just got this one today, and it's really cool. I'm really curious of which band performed versions of the Jaws and The Exorcist (Tubular Bells) (with saxophone!) themes? Almost sounds like Goblin or a wanna-be-type band. Nice to get Magnetic System's Godzilla as well!

By ninjaqutie
#25425
Static- love your swamp thing!! I want a reissue of that. :)
By ninjaqutie
#25426
Static- love your swamp thing!! I want a reissue of that. :)

I mean really like.
  • 1
  • 72
  • 73
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 235