Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ninjaqutie
#25427
Static- love your swamp thing!! I want a reissue of that. :)

I'm not kidding!!!
By ninjaqutie
#25428
Static- love your swamp thing!! I want a reissue of that. :)

You still.think I'm joking!?!
By brentonwalter
#25429
I see land shark is helping in regan's bedtime stories... haha looks like fun stuff
By ninjaqutie
#25430
Seriously!!! Sorry about the repeat posts. Don't know what happened. We should have a delete button. :(
User avatar
By static14
#25433
@Ninja there are a handful of copies on Discogs right now. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25452
no other way to start a Goldsmith-athon

User avatar
By tim28212
#25458
@static, we may overlap, Total Recall was on my "to play" list :)

one the liner notes Goldsmith said this was his favorite score
User avatar
By static14
#25460
I'm sure we will overlap a bit.
User avatar
By static14
#25464
that's on my list too Tim :) I also just used our Goldsmith-athon as an excuse to finally order a copy of Not Without My Daughter on vinyl. I've had the cd for years but someone on discogs had a mint copy for $6 couldn't pass that up :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25465
I had no idea it was available on vinyl, I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one
User avatar
By static14
#25468
It was only pressed in Germany I believe. (Sorry about the double post. Extreme Prejudice is now on the next page)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25470
I need to add this to my collection
User avatar
By static14
#25478
to be continued :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#25479
@static definitely :)

User avatar
By tim28212
#25524
2 good ones static
User avatar
By static14
#25525
might sneak in another tonight too.
  • 1
  • 73
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 235