Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#25991
@static you're spinning some good ones, I hope to get a spin or 2 in today but nor sure I'll make it.
User avatar
By static14
#25992
My wife and daughter are out and about so I'm cleaning and spinning :)
User avatar
By static14
#25993
double post.
By baphomet
#26001
some great scores there, though never seen under fire.
By baphomet
#26003
been playing today...

By baphomet
#26006
Where do most people on here get there older soundtracks from? Do most go to fairs? fleabay? stores? just a passing interest.
By baphomet
#26018
This one scared the cr@p out of me, early teens, VHS, with a friend of mine, parents out and it extended on the Halloween type movie I had conditioned myself too but with more gore! Never seen shears the same way since!

User avatar
By static14
#26033
record stores, ebay, discogs, record shows, second hand stores. wherever i can find them :)
By baphomet
#26039
[quote=25992]My wife and daughter are out and about so I’m cleaning and spinning [/quote]

This made me smile Static, the only time I get to appreciate my vinyls lately is when my partner and her daughter go out shopping, work etc I can then turn them up to an audible level and appreciate them without the usual strains of.... ' What are you listening to? when did this arrive? No more vinyls! I thought we agreed no more purchases!
the bliss of solitude! ha
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#26075
Spectacular.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#26077
Giving the unholy trinity a spin to commemorate Mr Goldsmith.




User avatar
By tim28212
#26078
@tony, nice selection. I am back at work this week so most likely wont get any spinning done today. Listened to Rudy here earlier today. Would love to see that get a vinyl release.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#26079
@tim - taking advantage of being home alone for the minute so giving these some well deserved attention.

Goldsmith has done such an impressive body of work it's always a hard choice of what to play but for me I'm always back at The Omen mainly for the sheer scope found on all 3 albums.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#26081
At work again! Damn it all.....

So I'll have a bit of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTmEYnhEUfo

I have a suspicion from Reg Weeks recent comments in an Invada interview that they are planning a mid-80s Goldsmith sci-fi release....can't decide which though! ;)
By DrRhythm
#26095
The Dagored Veruschka reissue - definitely one of my favourites of the year!
  • 1
  • 77
  • 78
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 235