Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#26096
I'll be getting my Goldsmith on again later tonight :)
User avatar
By static14
#26147
Changing things up after a week of Goldsmith :)

By jdubtxn
#26152
Not a bad pickup from dollar bin.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#26175

Always thought this looked like Spock,this is what drew me to it many moons ago and also the title Snowflakes are dancing!
User avatar
By static14
#26191
I really enjoy Tomita as well, and yes he does look like Spock on that cover! :)



User avatar
By tim28212
#26192
patiently awaiting my copy of Hardware which has been pushed back to August
User avatar
By static14
#26194
Ugh. I feel for you Tim. It's worth the wait though.

By EdKings
#26213


A suprise dellivery today.. Finally!
By ninjaqutie
#26219
[quote=26192]patiently awaiting my copy of Hardware which has been pushed back to August[/quote]

Tim, glad to see someone is patiently waiting. I'm not. LOL.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#26223




And a little reading.

Courtesy of @hncreature
User avatar
By tim28212
#26237
@static how do you like Link?
User avatar
By static14
#26241
@Tim it's fun. It's making want to rewatch the movie, which I haven't seen since I was a kid :)
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#26259

That gravity record does look rather nice!
How does it rate?
User avatar
By tim28212
#26260
@static, meant to ask this earlier, did you pass on Mondo's re-issue of The Omen, or just decide to play the original. I'll be keeping my original along with the new expanded.
User avatar
By static14
#26261
I grabbed the Mondo re-issue but I'm keeping this as well.
User avatar
By hncreature
#26280
Hey static...how's Game of Death? Dialogue?
User avatar
By static14
#26282
HN it's a great score. There's no dialogue but there is a fight sfx track.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#26444
Hey @static (and other Goldsmitherers...)

Do you know the Warlock OST? What do you think? I'm considering taking @oaxaca's copy off his hands....

Well, I managed to lunch my hand-made contribution to the JG festivities unfortunately, just too damn busy/hot/stressed last week to get down to it. Will definitely make it my next edition though :)

---------------

"Who knows what Elvis lurks in the hearts of men? Disco knows!"
  • 1
  • 78
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 235