Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#26834
@static, nice selection! I'm waiting for my new DW releases. COTLD is coming from LITA with Chopping Mall and Godzilla is coming from Soundstage with T2. I still trying to decide if I want to get Forbidden World and Slumber Party or just stick with my originals.
User avatar
By tim28212
#26840
deciding if I want to keep this or pass it on


new mat for my VPI 16.5 RCM seeing lots of spins this morning
User avatar
By static14
#26875
@Tim nice!
User avatar
By tim28212
#26878
hmmmm, what could this be...
User avatar
By tim28212
#26915
@Ptflea2, how is that, I have been eyeing it for a while
By Ptflea2
#26917
Tim,

As an original score, from top to bottom, in my opinion, it's much better than what Cliff did with "Drive." Not that "Drive" wasn't good, I just prefer "OGF" I even dig the Taiwanese karaoke songs that were added.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#26921
@tim - that's some solid listening going on today!

Hoping to get some done later on :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#26924
@tony, not often I get to spin on a Sunday morning, I'm enjoying it. Getting in some record cleaning at the same time.
User avatar
By static14
#26927
I prefer the Goldsmith score too @Tim

User avatar
By tim28212
#26935
Classic Records 200g re-issue, sounds terrific!

By philball1974
#26958
Sorry to break up the soundtrack flow but I can't get enough of this record.



  • 1
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 235