Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27827
@tim - I need to hunt those down!
User avatar
By tim28212
#27828
@tony, 2 good ones to have

I'm hoping the rumors are true that Hellraiser is in the works at DW. I'm glad I have my copy but it is a bit knackered. A fresher one would be nice to have.
User avatar
By tim28212
#27829


Son of The Fly
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27839
@tim - That would be ace!

I'm off to London next week so will be keeping my eyes peeled :)
User avatar
By hncreature
#27866
Packing music...









User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27874
Some solid listening @creature :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#27881
@creature, nice to finally see some pics of the B2B sub.
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#27883


Ooh, this album...LOVE IT!!! ;)
User avatar
By hncreature
#27885
Sorry tim28212 but those are sub colors on both COTLD and Godzilla...the maroon haze A-side...that looks like the Rosemary's Baby...is pretty dark

maxvelvet...SO good!
User avatar
By static14
#27938
Finally back to spinning after a long (and not so relaxing) vacation.

User avatar
By hncreature
#27943
Got the day off of work...so more packing jams





User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#27999
An oldie but a goody.



By ninjaqutie
#28022
Nice hellraiser Tim!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#28245


I talk a bit about this soundtrack here
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#28257
@Nathanlurker nice review! They always go to town with their releases and always tempting. I have one from a few years back and I must say it's very dark moody and hypnotic,like something you might find playing in the Black Lodge (TP)
User avatar
By tim28212
#28276
came home off vacation yesterday and had this waiting for me

User avatar
By static14
#28277
@Tim jealous of that one for sure! :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#28278
@static, it's one I should have picked up a long time ago. got it off ebay, I was very surprised not to have been outbid. I think mine was the only bid. It would be a good re-issue for one of the the labels.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#28283
I almost bid on that one tim, but I had already spent all my vinyl money. These days I can't really keep up with all the opportunities.

[quote=28257]@Nathanlurker nice review! They always go to town with their releases and always tempting. I have one from a few years back and I must say it’s very dark moody and hypnotic,like something you might find playing in the Black Lodge (TP)[/quote]

Thank you ! Yeah they are very much Twin Peaks fan. I have to admit I've never watched Twin Peaks so I'm not sure about the music in the black lodge, but I got plans to watch it now that the new bluray is out. I followed a lot from Mater Suspiria Vision and Phantasma Disques, I've got the vast majority of their releases.


Currently spinning this one :

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#28285

This now. it's been a while I've listened to it.
User avatar
By tim28212
#28288
@nathan, I'm glad you didn't bid, :) I wasn't willing to go very high.
User avatar
By tim28212
#28294
the original
  • 1
  • 85
  • 86
  • 87
  • 88
  • 89
  • 235