Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EvanCampbell
#30234
Seeing the From dusk till Dawn lp brings back so many memories. This was such a fun project to work on...so much goofy fun. Also kind of nerve racking because Rodriguez would just make up different stuff all the time on the spot.

One of the silly beasties I sculpted for the film that was cut out.


Cult Leader - is it standard straight black vinyl?...I never picked up the lp just owned the cd.
By EvanCampbell
#30235
That is a good one right there! Looks really clean also..
By DISCOSUCKS...
#30286
@Evan - wow! That's incredible. Is it animatronic or a "suit"? Beautiful work either way. Are you still working in movies these days?

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#30302
Received this gem in the mail yesterday. Thank you to whoever it was on here that recommended this one! Snatched up the now sold out "Uber Edition." :)

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#30310


OooooooowwoooohhhooooOow)))
Supposed to be working today ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30316
Just in love with this at the moment.



Would be great if there were a way to synch it up with the film.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#30327
Bro - Did you not get a "hidden" insert with link to watch it online with the rescore? That's what I understood they were doing with it anyhoo.....
User avatar
By lazyben
#30333
That is correct, look for a small paper insert
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30335
Oooooooh! (Goes off to hunt for insert)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30336
He shoots, he scores (pun intended).

Thanks guys, mine was stuck to the inner spine.

Can't wait to fire this up :)
By EvanCampbell
#30467
Disco - Thanks so much...appreciate the compliment!

Yeah it was both...body suit with animatronic head. Still working...oddly many sequels ( Cabin fever 3, Vhs 3, and Devils Carnival 2..that just finished last week.
User avatar
By static14
#30530
For me it'd be Blow Out or Dressed To kill.
User avatar
By tim28212
#30532
I would have to agree with @static

I also really enjoy Nero Veneziano, Piranha and The Howling
By philball1974
#30536
Great score, heres hoping the other 2 get a release too.

By DrRhythm
#30537
My daughter played the corpse of a dead child in episode 3 of that, with bizarre swan's wings attached - it was a slightly odd watch!!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30546
One of my favourite Goblin albums that I always seem to overlook somehow.



Easily as good as Tenebre or Profondo Rosso IMO.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#30551
I like the Buio Omega Lp too, Tony. I'm not super impressed by the actual movie though.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30552
@nathan - totally agree fella, the soundtrack is ace, the movie not so much.

I think it's one of Goblin's better efforts.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#30572
Cheers guys will look into these! Also a big fan of The Howling. :)
By chuck
#30577
@cultleader email me. I may have something you are looking for ;)

Puto(underscore)cabron(at)hotmail(dot)com
  • 1
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • 94
  • 95
  • 235