Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30667
OK, it isn't a soundtrack (well, it *was* in the movie Good Burger...), but I was making Friday morning awesome with a classic George Clinton jam. It might be impossible to not dance when this comes on.

User avatar
By tim28212
#30728
arrived this week

User avatar
By tim28212
#30737
one goes one stays



User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#30738
@tim - I love that Coma from Goldsmith.
User avatar
By Bub
#30739
[quote=30728]
[/quote]

[quote=30731] [/quote]

Nice play on colors Tim ;)
User avatar
By tim28212
#30743
@tony, I haven't had Coma on the table in a while, forgot how good it was

@Bud, not intentional but I did notice it after posting the Flash :)
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#30748
Martinez at his best! Terrific ost! ;)


________________________

P.S. Enjoy your "Gatto a 9 Code", the yellow copies are almost sold out! (BTF=AMS) ;)
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#30759
Finally arrived! - it's sounds amazing. Can't help being a bit gutted I got black really wanted the variant on this one.
User avatar
By tim28212
#30767
another Goldsmith dup

By DISCOSUCKS...
#30773
I've always absolutely adored this soundtrack. Only ever seen a German Super 8mm cut-down version of the movie....I really think that helped! (17min version, haha....)

Btw @TG: it's the seasonal return of the Moseley Record Fair tomorrow (Sunday), from 1 - 5pm, and I believe the OST guy will be there :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#30774
@disco, very nice! I have that (in black) and 2 MGM originals; 1 of the MGMs is going away.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#30783
Nice one!

"What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
User avatar
By static14
#30787
Damn do I love this score, and the movie too for that matter.

User avatar
By static14
#30789
Good stuff @texasvinyl!
User avatar
By static14
#30790
Oh and Tim, Disco, Dagar, Tony, Etc. lets try and plan another "someone-a-thon" for the not too distant future :)
  • 1
  • 92
  • 93
  • 94
  • 95
  • 96
  • 235