Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#31454
Thanks Tim!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#31464
Not vinyl but something that really needs to be.

Thanks to brother @disco for the killer job on this.

Daughters of Darkness
By DISCOSUCKS...
#31466
Cool! ;)

For a second there I thought you'd snagged the EP....I doubt I'll ever have the £150 spare to grab that 7" :(
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#31472
@disco - me either brudda.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#31511
@dagar - That looks awesome.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#31520
Sheeyit! I just noticed - this woulda been my 1000th POST! :O

So I'm gonna celebrate just like this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glWCXY-fo8M

A good day to you all, groovy black circle spinners....we're living in a golden era of film wax, fo sho :)
User avatar
By static14
#31597
Thanks @Tim28212 :)

User avatar
By tim28212
#31602
@static, you are very welcome! I hope you are enjoying it and it helps you decide what you want to do.
User avatar
By Hatter313
#31788
oooh Static, love that record! was lucky enough to find a sealed copy a few months back in NYC, grabbed it so fast i gave myself whiplash...haha
User avatar
By static14
#31790
:) It's an absolute favorite of mine @Hatter313
User avatar
By hncreature
#31809
Damn Disco...was just looking at the FleaBay pricing on that...and thank you DW for the reissues - Stoked for those releases...both FANTASTIC!
By philball1974
#31822
Finally got a copy of this awesome soundtrack

User avatar
By tim28212
#31829
first spin for the weekend. only on side 1 but it is sounds great! I'm hearing things that just did not quite come through on the original single lp. And the vinyl is so much quieter.

User avatar
By tim28212
#31850
this finally arrived!

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#31917
Death Waltz Originals #1

So atmospheric, so good. Right up my alley! I look forward to what else DWO has on the horizon!
User avatar
By static14
#31962
@toosoonjunior is it the same recording Varese released years ago conducted by Goldsmith?
  • 1
  • 96
  • 97
  • 98
  • 99
  • 100
  • 235