Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
#32269
Finally got my hands on a copy of Jon Brooks Shapwick.

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#32318
Iron Giant (poor man's version)

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#32325
@dagar - is this the sub or webstore version?

I think I managed to somehow avoid all the album descriptions.
User avatar
By lazyben
#32348
Goddamit disco, I had already ordered 15 records today and was thinking I should probably call it quits when I had to go and read this thread. Now I've ordered that Visions of Dune lp too (I'd seen it on FK and had managed to resist that due to it being on cassette only). Thanks a bunch!!! Fucking enablers!
User avatar
By hncreature
#32388
Better looking version anyway...
User avatar
By hncreature
#32389
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW...Mr. Big Bucks...what'd ya do rob a bank?

That's from an old commercial and it is the equivalent of...I'm jealous.

Nice record!
By EvanCampbell
#32393
hncreature - :) Thanks! Yeah it's a pricey one now.


This soundtrack has always been one of my favorites
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#32667
My current soundtrack(s) while I work on a biology paper.

Jeff Grace - House Of The Devil


Samhain - Initium


Antoni Maovvi/Umberto - The Hook & Pull Gang
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#32698
@tag how long does that hook and pull gang play for roughly? Just missed out on a copy.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#32702
@dagar - Only just got round to sticking it on & I've got a nasty scratch/mark so switched it off.

It's a double album tho so should be at least 40mins?
User avatar
By Hatter313
#32713
picked it up yesterday..WOW what a great record, thanks for the push!
User avatar
By tim28212
#32818
spending a day of PTO spinning and cleaning

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#32819
ha Brian Reitzell ! I ordered his new album, ''Auto Music''. I've listened to his Watch-Dogs quite a fwe times sinec I've received it, I'm anticipating a lot of spin of his Hannibal releases announce on Invada. How do you like Red Faction, Tim ?
User avatar
By thedeepness
#32820
@ Tim. I just got Red Faction yesterday. For $9 I couldn't pass it up. I have been really liking Watchdogs (also Brian Reitzell). Check it out if you don't have it.
User avatar
By tim28212
#32827
Nathan and deepness, I'm enjoying Red Faction. I listened to it a few times on Spotify (along with Watch Dogs and Auto Music) before purchasing it. Like you @deepness, I could not pass it up for $9. Watch Dogs and Auto Music are both on my want list. Both Dogs and Auto are on my want list.
User avatar
By tim28212
#32829
2 copies, deciding which to keep

User avatar
By NathanLurker
#32830
Tim, amazon.com has Auto Music for 11.75 from the marketplace seller 'avatarmusic'.
  • 1
  • 98
  • 99
  • 100
  • 101
  • 102
  • 235