Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#33751
@disco - no bothers at all fellas.

I love that soundtrack but just can't afford one.

If anyone knows of one going for not crazy money please hook a brother up :)
User avatar
By static14
#33769
My DW B2B sub package showed up today. Kinda surprised that Beyond The Black Rainbow is clear and a gatefold. I guess that had to do with it being a joint release. No complaints here though :)

User avatar
By lazyben
#33781
Here is my spare Dracula, it was such a drag having 2 I made it into a bowl to keep crap in

By DISCOSUCKS...
#33806
Dang! I'll bet the little red postie card is waiting for me after work today :)

User avatar
By tim28212
#33822
up to the R's in my goal of cleaning all my vinyl and came across this one. This has been spun maybe once since it's purchase way back in the day. Something that will be remedied, it's a pretty good score.

User avatar
By tim28212
#33827
on this 4th day of The 31 Days of Halloween



Japanese import
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#33830
@tim - Niiiiice
By EdKings
#33833
Haha.. Love the above running-dracula-gag! Teamwork ;)
Will keep my eyes open tomorrow at the event i'm going for the Dracula soundtrack @tonyandrew !
Anyone else has some "want-list-items" I should look out for?!

Just scored this one for just €10
By EdKings
#33840
A few spins between dinner and weekend-movie-couch-hanging..

User avatar
By tim28212
#33841
I don't want to be accused of not being a team player :)

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#33843
You guys!!!
By EdKings
#33844
^^ haha.. So rare, much fun
User avatar
By static14
#33846
some lovely stuff being spun today for sure. right now I'm listening to a lowly tape while making an all day sauce :)

Oh, and Tim thanks for sending over those extra five copies of Bram stoker's Dracula you had. I used them for kindling. ;)

User avatar
By tim28212
#33848
@tony, I feel your pain, I have the same when I see all the TCM posts :)

@static, great tape to make sauce to, my partner will be making his all day Brunswick stew tomorrow
User avatar
By static14
#33850
@tim28212 here's to all day things!

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#33855
@tim - the worst of it is when it came out I bought the tape over the vinyl...I was only 13 though.

One day it shall be mine :)
User avatar
By static14
#33857
It's a steely day.

User avatar
By static14
#33861
may very well be the best live recording ever.

By chuck
#33864
@static I've wanted this for a very long time. Missed it on release and popmarket had it at a great price but I was out of work at the time and skint. I've settled on cd (poo poo) but I must have this before die.
User avatar
By tim28212
#33865
@static, I agree, that ^^^ and Pink floyd P*U*L*S*E are like bookends. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#33868
went to the local shop and found a few goodies, which I will post in the future, but came home to this!

Finally!!



I can't believe no one has posted a pic of the great inner gatefold

  • 1
  • 102
  • 103
  • 104
  • 105
  • 106
  • 235